Platopus Retail is essential for various stakeholders within any organisation including Operators, Marketing, Finance, IT and not least, the General Managers on the shop floor.
For Sales & Marketing Teams
- Gain access to all site information, such as contact info, site location, email, regional groups.
- Stores all marketing related documents and files, i.e. guidelines, dish specs, that relate to site specific files and anything else securely in one place.
- For Marketing campaigns / announcements - you can send push notifications to everyone when a recipe or document is updated and even ask them to acknowledge and keep a record of who read and who acknowledged for compliance reasons.
For Operators and Central Support Office
- One stop shop for all business information including financials, product info, employee details, location info.
- Becoming paperless - the system enables you to store all your files securely, as well as your products and people information and restaurants details electronically, allowing you to remove the reliance on paper throughout the company. Helping you to move to a more seamless structure whereby you can control all information centrally so that you know that all of the information available to restaurants is correct and up to date.
- Keeping your data in one place - allows you to store files in a variety of places. You can store the files in centralised folders or folders specific to a restaurants or product. All users on the system can then see these files so any centralised updates can be sent out to all restaurants instantly.
- Manage bookmarks that everyone in the business need to access and even circulate videos.
- Share information and collect feedback.
- Bridge gap between Operations and IT.
- Less administration and more efficient working.
- Allow Area Manager's to spend more time in venues to improve service and customer experience.
- Ensure venues / sites have all current recipe cards / methods instantly when updated.
- You can send push notifications to everyone when a recipe or document is updated, and even ask them to acknowledge and keep a record of who read and who acknowledged for compliance reasons.
- We have the ability to integrate with 3rd party systems, such as Forth. We also have an open API allowing our system to connect to any other system you have, allowing seamless transfer of date.
For General Managers
- All documents are stored centrally so that email folders don't get clogged up and when a new version of a document is published, everyone's copy is updated.
- Any systems you have which already email out to Managers such as reporting systems, etc...can be changed to email into Platopus. Platopus will file the documents in the right place for everyone to find easily.
- Allows General Managers the tools they need to operate their business at a local level.
- Provides all venue details including staff member details and stores HR documents.
- Nutritional and allergen information on standby if you need to present to customers.
- Staff training documents stored securely.